|Sunday 18th February||Eryri Harriers, Caernarfon||11am|
|Sunday 4th March||Tattenhall Runners, Tattenhall||11am|
|Sunday 8th April||Wrexham Tri, Mold||11am|
|Wednesday 25th April||Deestriders RC, Deeside||7:30pm|
See also www.bordersleague.org.uk/
|Sunday 11th February||Clarke Gardens||11am||L&D Champs|
|Saturday 24th February||London||TBC||National Champs|
|Sunday 25th February||Birchwood||10am||Sunday League|
‘Sunday League’ events include free tea & sandwiches after the race, for race info see http://www.stevesaunders.co.uk/ click on X-country
‘Liverpool & District’ events, for race info see http://www.lps-athletics.co.uk/ld-cross-country/
The Cheshire, L&D, Northern & National XC champs, are pre-entry events and our cross country co-ordinator will ask who wants to be entered and do a block booking prior to each event. For all other races, please just turn up and run i.e. no registration and no entry fee – how good is that!
Your best 7 results to count in each championship, a minimum of 4 needed to be eligible for a prize. Separate men’s and ladies championships will be run.
PDF of Borders League and Cross Country fixtures available here.
More details from:-
- Jackie Keasley (01928-724905 / 07960-570827 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Colin Thompson (07872 121898 / email@example.com)
- Juni Whitehead (07772 427338 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Baynham-Hughes (07967 209703 / Laura@baynham-Hughes.com)
- Joe Beswick (01928-732427 / email@example.com)