Up & Running have been in touch in connection with their new store opening in Chester next week. They’re keen to build bridges with local clubs and are offering 10% discount and a whole pile of other things…
I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself and our company. My name is Simon, I am the manager of the new Chester branch of Up & Running.
Up & Running is a nationwide chain of specialist running retailers and we will be opening our 31st store in the centre of Chester on Saturday 11th August.
Excellent customer service is at the heart of our business. Our staff are expertly trained to ensure the best possible shoe fitting service for the needs of the individual, and we also specialise in excellent product knowledge. We don’t have a one size fits all policy, we listen to our customers, understand their training needs and goals, and advise accordingly.
I have worked for Up & Running for the past 3 years and I am delighted to be moving from a senior sales role in our Liverpool store to take up the manager’s position at the new Chester shop. What I aim to do is help build a link between Up & Running and the running and fitness community in Chester and surrounding areas.
We will be able to offer your members 10% discount on full priced product all year round. I would like to invite you and your members down to our opening weekend of 11th August when we will have some exceptional opening day offers.
In order to provide the best possible service for running locally, we welcome the opportunity to support your running club and build a lasting relationship where we both can benefit. A few of the ways we can help support your club:
- Providing a year round 10% discount for all running club members, with first refusal on clearance deals
- Promoting your club and events to customers on our database and via our
- website and national social media
- Carrying your club leaflets and application forms in store for any new runners
- Providing support for your events (including race banners, race numbers,
- prizes, hydration stations, etc)
- Putting on in store promotions and possible late night openings where your
- members can get extra discounts
- Providing help, experience and knowledge on all things running, from injuries to all types of product and even training programmes
- Putting on shoe testing events and technical days with top brands such as
- Mizuno, Saucony and Brooks that your members could have exclusive access to
- Providing events evenings, for example talks by Ron Hill and other high
- profile stars.
Our website is www.upandrunning.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you and hope that we can arrange something
together to help the running community.
Yours in Running,
Up & Running Chester
25 Bridge Street Row
Chester, CH1 1NW